Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kangale Kamalalayam from Bale Pandiya

Sometimes, a song you hear on the radio, out of the blue, can make you sit up, and wonder, how it went unnoticed, to music enthusiasts. This is what this song practically did, to me. I thought it was soothing, soft and sentimental. And, with an eagle eye over its lyrics, I confirmed this as the song I would like to post, next.
Kangale Kamalalayam from Bale Pandiya. Yes, I like Vishnu's acting, and mum raved about it being a comedy, but did not manage to watch the whole movie, though. Give it a try. This song is no va-va-voom like my favourite anthem from Aadukalam, but it is very soothing. And, the video presentation is good. Looks like PY, in those videos. My mum's native. Pondicherry.  
Ya, give it a try. You might like it. I did.

No comments: