Monday, August 1, 2011

Chitirai Nilavu from Vandi Cholai Chinarasu

Someone gave me a present today. My birthday ? No. That is like 3 and a half months away. But - swell !! The week was good. The weekend was awesome. A shopping spree, a gastronomical foray and now, a gift. Voila !!!! 
Slept real late last night. About 2.30am. And, woke up as early as 8am, today. A compilation of songs kept me awake. Despite the tiring day out, bedtime did not approach me early. I am a light sleeper. Six hours is sufficient - on most days. Unless, I am fagged and fatigued - big time. Which, is rare. 
It is uncommon of me, to post twice a day. I have done so, once, prior to this, I guess. I would have to check on the entire blog, to make certain. Say what - take my word. Again - today. The earlier one was done at the break of dawn. This comes just before dusk. Timely. 
The gift ? A saree. A combination of purple and mustard. Not pure silk but something of that variety. I usually go for Mysore Silk. They flow well. But, this is a gift, straight from the heart, so I am content and thankful. 
One beautiful song from yesteryear by the Mozart of Madras - ARR. Take time listen and enjoy this one. A jewel of a song. 

No comments: