Sunday, July 15, 2012

Unnai Partha Pinbu from Leelai

My third week of hand washing an entire pail of clothes. I love water - undoubtedly - and hand washing requires monkeying around with plenty of it. But, after three weeks (and only God knows how many more) it is a little exhausting. Sorry - but I have been grumbling about this chore for quite some time now. Finding a space to punch the bag is how I would summarize it. And, I am drawing the curtains now, on this issue. Whether the washing machine gets repaired, replaced, whatever - you will be spared from reading my agonies. Deal ?
I watched "Leelai" last night, with Amma. On Astro's Box Office Channel. It seemed like a big bore when I watched it the first time around. But, it proved me wrong, this time around. It is a good watch. The first hour is a little slow and draggy and annoying at times, but, it gets better in the second half. A full length romantic Tamil movie of recent times. An unexpected story line which ends, with a heart warm. 
Also, watched "Aravaan" this afternoon. Again, with Amma and my sister, in tow. Director Vasanthabalan awed me. I did not get up from the couch until the movie ended. It kept me glued, thanks to its brilliant detailing. Sad isn't it ? Great Tamil movies, go by, unheeded, at times. This did not appeal to many. In fact, it was stated as a wasted opportunity.
If you ask me, the Tamil film zealot, as I would like to be called, both the movies mentioned above are sparklers. Do not miss them. Trust me.
The evening weather over here is stunning. Beautiful, blue skies. Patches of white, cotton clouds. Billowing, breeze. Birds flocking over. Trees swaying happily. Nature - in good state. 
The wi-fi here, is beyond words. I cannot download anything. Connection gets cut off within seconds. So, I am embedding the song, for now. Will download in proper format, soonest possible. 
Till then, take care and have a real wonderful week ahead. 

No comments: