Thursday, March 31, 2011

Megam Rendu Serum Pothu from Poi Mugangal

எதிரில் நீ வரும் போதுமேளருறேன்  ஏன் தானோ
கண் சிமிட்டும் தீயேஎன்ன எரிச்சு புட்ட நீயே
I am as sleepy as a koala. As a koala ? How long do these animals actually sleep ? Googling for information, as I write my post of the day.
OMG. Oh My God. The details just surprised me. My eyes are popping out, and my sleepy koala has since migrated to Alaska. They sleep an average of 22 hours a day. And, there is only 24 hours, in one. Why wake up for the remaining two? They could just continue and be in hibernation, right? Hahaha. Whatever. God bless Koalas. They are becoming extinct, despite all that sleep...
The lines above are from my present favourite number. The song I am listening to right now.
I turned around to catch him looking at me, with his all-so-famous grin. Twice. And, both were intense and empowering moments.
Today turned out brilliantly. I thank God for everything he is blessing me with.
And, even this moment, when happiness fills my heart to the brim, there are two things which I so miss - very much. My father. And, my India. Wish my father was around. Wish India was nearer. Wishes - they never end, do they?
Friday comes tomorrow. Looking forward to some unwinding and lots of housekeeping.
I love this song. SPB sang this one in programme, and I liked it instantly. The soft melody and the immensely beautiful lyrics. I wish more people would enjoy this song as much as what I do. What-a-song..... Keywords : Lyrics. Lyrics. Lyrics.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a nice song. It kind of resembles old Hindi songs...

Shallinee Raman said...

Yes, it is. Isn't it ? Rare but melodious.
:)

Unknown said...

kaathal mathamaanathu yaarkkum pothuvaanathu
aaha ithamaanathu aanaal NIJAMAANATHU
fantastic

Unknown said...

kaathal mathamaanathu yaarkkum pothuvaanathu
aaha ithamaanathu anal nijamaanathu
fantastic

Unknown said...


Shallinee Raman said...

Thanks Anthony. It is indeed a wonderful song. I heard it in on a SPB programme on TV where he sang rare songs chosen by his fans.
This is a master piece. Soothing to the ears. Glad you liked it.
Take care. God bless.

Michael said...

Thanks for this song Ms. Shalinee, please let me know where can I down load this song, I have found the same song in the net with first stanza missing, or if any one has the full song like this please send it to me mervinmichael@gmail.com