Sunday, July 1, 2012

Enthan Uyire - A Special Dedication

And finally, I guess I have found courage. To post - a piece of my heart. But not enough, to tell him in person or via mail..... 

Dedicated, from the depth of my heart.

The one who I accept, with all my heart.....
The one whom I wish, Appa was around to meet.....
The one I feel completely, safe with..... and want to be with - at all times.

Thanks for that heart stopping smile - every time I look at you. 

For remaining virtuous and ethical.

And above all, for being a part of my life.....

This song is for you.

Every single line..... this, especially - "உன்னை சேரும் அந்த நாளை எண்ணி எண்ணி, பத்து விரல் நான் மடிப்பேன், புது மஞ்ச தாலி மின்ன, மெட்டி கேலி பண்ண, பக்கத்தில் நான் கிடப்பேன்....."

May God bless us, and this beautiful relationship..... forever.


The things I so want to do - with you :-
  1. Wake up by your side. 
  2. Go to the temple after sunrise. 
  3. Morning walk. Hand in hand. 
  4. Cook together. 
  5. Have breakfast - at home. 
  6. An afternoon movie date. 
  7. Clean up the house. 
  8. Evening prayers at home - with you right beside me. 
  9. Go to the garden. 
  10. Share the cycle. 
  11. Walking hand in hand. 
  12. Ride the swing. 
  13. Eat ice creams. 
  14. Walk in the rain - if it does. 
  15. Watch the sunset. 
  16. High tea at Starbucks. 
  17. Hug you real strong. 
  18. Feel your heartbeat. 
  19. Whisper in your ears what I adore about you. 
  20. Sing to you. 
  21. Take you to dinner. 
  22. Watch a romantic DVD at home. 
  23. Listen to my favourite song with you - in the dark. Maalai Mangum Neram from Rowthiram. 
  24. Dance together. 
  25. Stargazing. 
  26. Stay up very late into the night - just talking. 
  27. Have pillow fights. 
  28. Watch you sleep with your head on my lap. 
  29. Cuddle until we both fall asleep. 
  30. Leave a note in your bag pack telling you how much I will miss you - when we are not together. 
  31. And the list, as everyone says, goes on..... 

No comments: