Sunday, October 21, 2012

Vannila Thennila Vadai Poonila from Kaaki Chattai


  • I have been rather busy. Or acting, so. No. I take that back. I have been truly busy. My vacation is less than a month away. Yippie. Yippie. Yippie. (I am shouting my lungs and heart, out, okay?)
  • Naan Ee is such a great movie. I have watched it more than 10 times now - and am yet to get tired of it. A wholesome family entertainer - definitely. 
  • I am down with a mild sore throat. My esophagus is as dry as the Atacama Dessert. Yes. I am drinking plenty of warm water. Yes. I am drinking the H20 like a fish. But, the sore is not budging. 
  • Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It is going to be ONLY four days of work. Yes - I am smiling. Long live Malaysia. Long live the plenty holidays you give us - your citizens. 
  • It gets dark, earlier now. Here, in Malaysia, at least. 7.30pm seems like 8.30pm. That dark. But, the days appear to move slow. Or is it, just me ?
  • The coming weekends are going to hectic. Mum dearest will be starting on her Deepavali cookies, and yours truly, is SUPPOSED to help, WILLINGLY. I do, most of the time, actually. But sometimes - argh, let me not get into it. You know..... 
  • My Deepavali shopping is practically DONE. I do not intend to further burn a hole in my pocket. That will be done - in my India. Shopping in Malaysia has ceased.
  • Illayaraja is a WONDER. No one can ever replace that unique voice of his. He colours my auditory range - with the rainbow. I can listen to him ALL DAY LONG. How I so wish he would have a concert in India, while I am there.
  • My favourite colour is STILL yellow. Whatever, hue. As long as it has any shade of yellow, I am fine. It is the colour of the sun. The colour of optimism. Agree ?
  • I have become a crazed fan of the song "Yenodu Vaa Vaa" in the soon to be released "Neethane Yen Ponvasantham". Lyrics are just - so me. And, no brownie points for guessing. IR is the MD. How can I not get mad about it, huh ?
  • That's all for today. Happy Days ahead. God Bless.....

No comments: