Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mouname Nenjil Naalum Nee Paadu from Urangaatha Ninaivugal

Life has been - literally - busy. Partly, due the wind and the wrench at work - the unexpected changes - the management, has made, in the name of diversity and development. I am still wriggling my way with the additional tasks.
The next four months are, also, going to be, moderately occupied. A couple of short vacations. A few domestic restorations that need my charge. Several resolutions that need nailing. Mostly, rejuvenating concerns.
I had a fantastic Friday. Had that behind time lunch date with a close girl friend. Finally. After months of planning. And, it went awesome. Later, the same evening - my sister, my sister in law and I ,went on a shopping spree. A rather unplanned one. A last minute deal. 
We were out until about 10pm. The night ended with ritzy in between snacks and a sumptuous dinner. Reached home around 12.15am, Saturday - with a huge glued grin.
I woke up late this morning. Nearly 10 a.m. Something that I rarely do and am not fond of. Waking up late - weekends or not - is something that I totally disagree, with. It makes my day seem shorter. It gives me a mild headache throughout the day. I was pretty surprised that Amma did not wake me up. She does - most of the time. I quizzed her about it during breakfast. She said, she believed I needed the extra time. Not just due to the fact that I came home late last night but also due to me waking up at 4.30 a.m on weekdays. Give your body ample rest, she added. Mothers. They are heaven sent. Mine, is the special edition one. 
This song is an uncommon listen. But, it is remarkably soothing. K.J Yesudas is plain mesmerizing in the Illayaraja masterpiece. Old is ALWAYS gold. This is a simple example.
Till I meet you again - God Bless.
~Shalu~

No comments: