Saturday, May 4, 2013

Yes - We are going to the polls !!!

May Greetings - from the nation which is going to the polls, tomorrow - Sunday - 5th May 2013. 
My beloved country is abuzz with political campaigns, minor legislative tussles, galore of flags and individual political opinions. And, yes - I am a responsible citizen who is a registered voter and all set to exercise her rights. The thought of getting my finger inked, in the name of democracy, is just - exhilarating.  
I am so, so excited over tomorrow - despite the fact that I have actually voted prior to this. Change is brewing  and anticipated. We are all praying for the best of the country. 
On other notes, I received some gifts, today. From who else, but my darling sister - who constantly showers me with plush stuff. Today, it was - an Anna Sui Rose Hair Conditioner, a small bottle of Clarins Body Serum and three bars of Tanamera soap. I have tried the hair conditioner. It works wonders. 
Also, watched "Ethir Neechal" at the theaters, yesterday evening. I found it, bland - overall. I was just waiting for the movie to end. With all the hype, the movie was given, it was a big letdown. 
TV time,in a short while. Need to head to bed early. I want to go to the polling station - in good time.
Stay blessed. And, take care. 
And, if you are a fellow Malaysian and a registered voter - PLEASE, PLEASE go vote. We are INDEED the kingmakers, at this point of time. UBAH - That means "change" in our national language. 
p/s - No song for the day. Apologies. I hope I will be able to post a happy song, once the election results are finalised. Shalu is signing off with her fingers crossed.

And, this is proof of my duty towards my country. DONE - with voting. God Bless my country.
Posted at 1.28pm, 5th May 2013.


No comments: