Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blessed !!! Thanks to EVERYONE, for the Birthday Wishes !!! I am taking a bow !!!

Dear Everyone !!!
My sincere, true and hearfelt thanks to each and everyone of you, who stopped by to wish me. 
The thoughts, the wishes, the gifts, the phone calls (from as far as London, India and Australia), the sms's, the Facebook messages, the emails, and above all, the genuine blessings made me realize more than ever that I am indeed surrounded by love - every nook and corner. 
Thank you so, so much - from the bottom of my heart. It was another beautiful and cherished birthday. 
This is the cake I cut, and want to share with everyone of you. Virtually, for now. Have a piece, with a smile.....
Thanks again - everyone, of you.
And, thank you Almighty God. For the blessings.....
I will write again, soon. Till then, take care. God Bless.
This is Shalu signing off with love.


No comments: