Sunday, December 1, 2013

"Kanimozhiye" from Iraandam Ulagam. Happy December !!

I am writing today - inspired - by these oh-so-beautiful lines from a song titled "Kanimozhiye" from Iraandam Ulagam..... 
I was drawn to it, while watching the movie, at the cinema, last weekend. Vairamuthu. He is a magician of words. Tamil words - precisely. 

"நான் எட்டு திக்கும் அழைகிறேன், நீ இல்லை என்று போவதா,
அடி பற்றி எரியும் காட்டில், நான் பட்டாம்பூச்சி ஆவதா.....
விழி உன்னை காணும் போது, உலகம் தொலைந்து போகும்
என் கண்கள் உந்தன் மீதே விழுந்திருக்கும்...."

Well - here, we are. The first day of the last month, of the year. Time flies. Moments jet. 
I have a busy month ahead. One that is filled with lots of fun and frolic. 

December is, indeed the season to be jolly. Everyone is vacationing. Me, too. I LOVE holidays. Yeah - I just love holidays. Even it is only over the weekend.....
 
You see, I get absolutely excited over 2 things, :- (Both, any time, any day.....)
  1. A holiday. 
  2. A cup of coffee.  
I am also missing, :-
  1. My father, a lot. A lot, a lot, a lot. His birthday, come this 28th December. Thus, the extra sentiments. 
  2. My ferry rides, to and fro the Island of Penang. What-A-Feeling !! Unlike the romantic Kanyakumari seaside town - the boats here, are calm and safe. 
I am looking forward to, :-
  1. India - very, very soon. New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Varanasi. If only I could add in Ladakh Leh..... (hmmmm.....)
  2. Illayaraja's King of King's Concert - here - in Malaysia. Yipppieeeeee !!!!!
  3. Year End Shopping, with my darling sister. She completes me - like a twin.
  4. This blog reaching its 50,000 page views mark !!!!! We are barely 3oo hits away !!!!!
  5. New Year 2014 !!!!! 
I want to write. More. Soon. Very soon. I will. I have my list of Top Ten Tamil Movies and Songs for 2013, that I want to share with my readers. I also have a list of things I want to blurt to the whole world. 

So, see you all. 
Mean while, stay safe, stay happy, be nice and stay blessed.

No comments: