Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year 2017 !!



Greetings everyone.
First post. New Year 2017. And, as you all know, it's being dedicated to the greatest love of my life - my Dad. My Appa. My everything.
I begin with random ranting. In point format. It's easier to digest.
* Appa called me Kannama. It's a fiercely guarded pet name. No one gets to call me so, easily. If I smile when you call me so, then, yes !! - you are in my favourite people category. If I don't and reprimand you about it, I'm courteously asking you not to. Ever. Call. Me. So.
* Happy New Year 2017 everyone. Here's wishing all, another 365 days of happiness, good health and prosperity.
* I have hit more than 100,000 web views on my Blogspot. Unfortunately, the last I wrote was in mid August 2015. And, after a 13 month gap, I am doing today. It was inspired by the gratitude I wanted to give so many people in life. The ones who stand strong by me. Thanks again. You guys know who you are.
* I am a Scorpio. If you have read my earlier posts, you would have known by now, that relationships are Numero Uno to me. Some things money will never be able to buy. Good honest genuine relationships are one of them. Think about it. And sort your priorities.
* Kathalum Kadanthu Pogum. It was the movie I watched on recently Loved it. Every minute of it. Vijay Sethupathi & Madonna Sebastian amazed me from minute one till the last. I'll blog about it on soon. It's a lovely movie and I want to spread the word around.
* The plan is to write at least 4 posts per month. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I will diligently keep up. Inspiration needed.
* My 7th point. 7 is a lucky number. It's associated with Lord Tirumala, thus the extra significance. Vaikunda Ekadasi comes this Sunday. Say your prayers. Life is short. Make the best of it. Tell the people that matter how much you love them. Shower them with care and affection. And, tone down your anger level. It ain't cute and it ain't healthy either. Sow love. Reap love.
This is for now. This is for Appa. Everything in my life is a reflection of what he has given me.
Take care. God bless.
This is Shalu signing off, with love. Remember, be kind to everyone you meet. Sow love. Reap love. Xoxo.

 P/S :- Appa introduced this magical 1957 classic number to me. I'm not embarrassed to say I so, so love this song. It's a masterpiece. You have to let it sink in, gradually.  Ask me one of my favourite things, and I will definitely name you this song.

No comments: