Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sow Love, Reap Love !!

There's a sadness in the yelp of a hurt and helpless animal. If you hear one, don't walk away. Try to help. Please. Compassion for another being is far more valuable than everything you preach.

We helped one today. It was teamwork. A dog caught in a vacant army camp. My friend and I heard the cries while having breakfast together. And, we went searching. What begun as a wild goose chase ended up as a collective effort by many, into freeing that poor soul. You should have seen the leap it made, when freed. That was joy to us.

To everyone who was part it, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
To Appa, thank you for instilling so much of love in me. I miss you, so much.
To a God, the Almighty. Thank you. We are all nothing without You.

Love moves mountains and stirs seas. Spread it around.

Cheers !!

No comments: