Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tangathilae Oru Korai Irudalum from Baga Privinai and ........ (a bonus, read on...)

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.  ~Author Unknown~


Isn't that beautiful ??? This song reminds me of what all a soul mate is. Someone who accepts you, flaws and all. Who loves to be with you, and hates to be without. Love is such a wonderful feeling, and to heap it in your heart, is even more wonderful. 


I love this song. The lyrics emphasize on devotion, fondness and fidelity. Love, they say, is unfathomable, and I cannot help but agree. 





One more, for today.... I wish, wish, wish, so much, I could have the video clip from the movie itself. The original one. This is one song that I drool over, even today. I know this song was released many, many years before I was even born - but it is, so awesome. Still, so awesome. So appeasing. The singer in this video does it pretty well, and the pianist is equally good. 






No comments: