Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reminiscing 29th September 2010 - Azhaigalin Osai from Rameshwaram.

Again. I wish I could rewind yesterday - over and over again. I know, it sounds a little greedy, but who wouldn't want to, especially if the entire day turned out just the way you wanted it too. Note : Entire day.
Extra Note : Entire day is actually a continuation of the awesome 12th August 2010.

I am still reminiscing over yesterday. Still musing over it. Recollecting every moment. And, all the while, with a silly smirk and a gleaming grin. And, and - a spirited halo, right above my head.

I had an assortment of PBS, AMR, IR, KJY, SPB, YSR, VY and MB songs, parodying in my flourishing mind. Even, now, at this point, something from them is still being heard, although a little softer, than before. Accelerando, actually.



I love this song. It was not a celebrated number, but something about the lyrics and the soothing melody, made me a fan. And, Jeeva, is the lead. So, how can I not ??

Special Mention : VY stands for Vijay Yesudass. MB for Madhu Balakrishnan. Both sing wonderfully. Will write about the historical-to-me 29th September 2010, in depth tomorrow. Right now, I want to go to bed, smiling and yes, reminiscing. Again. Good night.

No comments: