Thursday, November 11, 2010

Maadhulamkaniye from Saami Potta Mudichi.

Today was a blast. I am staggered and plain stunned. Surprised to levels that I would never be able to explain, even in complex, elaborate words. But, nevertheless, happy. Very happy. The soul feels light and spirited. It is such an out-of-the-world feeling. I feel like everything around me is illuminating.

This is what I have been hearing since late evening. This came in the early 1990's. Illayaraja for Saami Potta Mudichi. What a beautiful number. It is raining, right here, right now, and with this song in the background, everything feels like a beautiful dream. Only that what all transpired today was not a dream, but factual. It is a continuation of Nov 4th 2011.

Cheers. Have a bright day !!

p/s - cannot find the YouTube version for this song. This is all I could get hold of.

http://www.thiraipaadal.com/tpplayer.asp?sngs='SNGIRR3217'&lang=undefined

No comments: