Saturday, November 6, 2010

Uyiril Yetho from Venila Kabadi Kulu

This is one brilliant Tamil movie that, as usual, did not appeal, to the mass. I watched it back then, a few weeks into its release, and again, yesterday, during Deepavali. The first half of the movie has beautiful love scenes. The ones where only eyes speak and hearts go a flutter. Art direction was equally wonderful.

I love the soft melody of the song. And, the awesome lyrics. Listen. You will get what I mean.

I believe that God is listening to each and every prayers of ours. One of mine, just materialized on 4th November, and I cannot help but be grateful to Him. Very, very grateful. And, not to mention, the amount of happiness and prosperity He bestowed on me on Deepavali day, too. Thank you God, for everything.

Happy Deepavali everyone !!! May the Light shine upon each and every one of us. God bless.

No comments: