Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nilladi Endrathy Ullmanathu from Kalamellam Kaathirupen

I am bewildered by the sentiments that a beautiful Tamil love song can put in your heart. Really. I am not blowing this out of proportion, but good Tamil songs DO actually put you up on a pedestal. Like this one.

Again, listened to this by chance, on my local radio. So apt, it was at the moment, that even the heavy rain and the massive jam did not dampen my spirits. This song brought me up the my heart's Himalayas despite the awful situation I was stuck in.

Tried looking for the YouTube version. And failed. This is the duet version. The one I heard was the female one. Both are equally awesome.

No video to accompany, but this site comes with Bharathiyar's logo. Long live Tamil.
p/s - I so miss India. I so, so miss Chennai.

http://www.inbaminge.com/t/k/Kaalamellam%20Kaathiruppen/Nilladi%20Endrathu.eng.html

No comments: