Friday, March 30, 2012

Oru Jeevan Alaithathu from Geetanjali

Just finished watching the highly anticipated Dhanush-Shruthi starring, "3". Came out of the theaters, pleased and content. It was, indeed, a great watch. A normal love story, with the regular ups and downs - but, with a twist, in the form of an untouched subject, in Tamil cinema. 
I loved the movie, regardless of what the critics say...... 
I adored the motorbike scene in the movie. A folksy and free spirited moment that tugged my heart, tightly. And, the back ground music that followed those moments. Argh... so, super, sweetly, romantic... Oh, as I would say, "Semma, semma  romantic....."
I am expected to be free this weekend. Free as in not out and about. Free as in at home and lounging around. I do have a-to-do-things, though. Baking muffins and a simple coffee cake, some amateur sewing, gardening, finishing my Lauren Oliver's Delirium, downloading some great old songs that have been playing on mind lately, doing a collage for my Facebook Timeline and the routine weekend stuff like laundry, cleaning etc etc etc.
Mum is great cook. And, she bakes, wonderfully. I get most of my tips from her. She will be chaperoning me. Am thinking of vanilla, lemon, butter and ginger for the muffins. Hmmm.... cooking is a little tiring but a great way to unwind, especially when the recipe turns out just the way you want it to and topped up with compliments. 
Guess I need to hit the sack. Tired. And, the internet connection is very much slow. 
Good night, sweet dreams.....

No comments: