Saturday, March 3, 2012

Oru Vaarthai Solla from Ayya

Happy March everyone..... Three days since the birth of  third month of the year..... 
Went shopping with best best buddy and my ardent ally - my sister. Today, it was fabric hunting. Felt like an episode of Project Runway. You know, the part where the aspirant designers shop for materials. I did, exactly that. Waded through the miles and miles of gorgeous textile, with ideas, constantly popping. Loved the spirit it put me in. Ended up buying 2 meters each of magenta Hideaki Japanese Soybean Dobby Collection Fabric, a red and black Napoli Fabric as well as four pieces of 2 meter remnants (which were 'all' great buys...). 
Headed to the tailor's right after, and placed orders, for all 6 pieces.... Yippie !!! Yippie !!! Yippie !!! For six new sets of salwar kameez tops that I will be owning at the end of the month...... And yes, I have - become - a salwar kameez addict..... The attire has bowled me over.....
Signing of - want to go make dinner. Something simple and light. It is nearly ten, now.
Take care. God Bless. And, stay glowingly, happy !!!!!
p/s - 28th February's Tuesday morning will always remain significant to me..... He rarely uses my name - but did so, that morning. "Shall-Nee...." he calls as I walk. I turn around, to see him give me that larger than life look. "Thanks..." he continues. I smile, and say, "You are welcome..." He makes me walk on air. It's a feeling I cannot describe in words..... The closest, would be - ecstatic.....

No comments: