Monday, March 26, 2012

Poo Pookum Osai from Minsara Kanavu

And, I am back. At last. After being MIA for quiet a while. Blame it on work and the super busy weekends. My posts for March are numbered. Apologies. 
The weekend that passed by - was the same. Had a blast with my girlfriends. A great weekend with lots of food and blocks of fun.  You would never be able to sum the amount of laughter we had..... Argh - I so miss the last three days. If only we could all have that "rewind" button just like our DVD players....
Can you believe that April is just a week away ? No laughing matter that time ACTUALLY flies.  
April - Our Tamil New Year. 13th this time around. Looking forward to a wonderful celebration - eagerly. Hope the Almighty has sweet, great things in store for me - as well as for each and every one of you. What is life, if there is no sharing. Correct ??
I am signing off for now. But, will sure be back this Friday night, 30th March. I would have 4 days to think of an evergreen. One which most of us have stopped to think or hum of..... 
Have a beautiful week, ya !!! 
This one is for my awesome gal-pals......

No comments: