Saturday, February 9, 2013

Intha Vaan Veli from Aarohanam

Yes. I have become a lazy, flagging blogger. There was only one post for the first month of the year from yours truly. I am not going to beat around the bush and reason my absence. All I have to say is that I was plain lazy. And, my drive to write, was rather - hmmm, - diminutive. 
It is going to be a long weekend. A four day one. I have a couple of invitations from family and close friends - in hand. Hopefully, I will be able to slot in some time for each of it. Hope is, after all, putting faith to work when doubting is easier.
The past two months at work were dreadfully hectic. I stood in for a colleague who went on a two month break. My actual department is full plate but plain sailing. There is work around the clock but there is an option to adjust the priorities. Unlike, the one, that I bid goodbye to, last Thursday evening. 
I managed to watch a couple of great Tamil movies in January. Arohanam, Ammavin Kaipesi and Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom (NKPK). The first and the third were plain awesome. I had a whale of a time, laughing over NKPK. One of the best comedies in recent times. 
The year of the snake is about to usher itself. My neighbourhood is abuzz with the sound of crackers. The Chinese version of the Indian Deepavali. The Indian Deepavali, I emphasize. The Malaysian one, is centered more on inviting and visiting friends and family. 
Signing off with this beautiful number. Soothing the ears and calming the soul, it is.
Have a great day - wherever you are, and yes, God Bless !!

No comments: