Sunday, February 24, 2013

Yaaro Ivan from Udhayam NH4

Hello everyone !!!
I gather a lot of song knowledge from SunMusic. It is, one of my favourite channels on TV. This song and today's post - is a salutation - to it.
Honestly, I have never heard of this movie. Its making or what so ever. Nil knowledge. But this afternoon... a short video clip of this song (this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDpubKA6r5U  - caught my huge attention - and as we would call it, the rest is history..... 
A particular line stole my heart and knocked my senses....
"என் கோடையில் மழையானவன் 
என் வாடையில் வெய்யிலானவன்
கண் ஜாடையில் என் தேவையை அறிவான் இவன்....." 

Udhayam NH4 is written by the brilliant Vetrimaaran and has Siddarth playing the lead role.  Watched the trailer and looks pretty similar to Aanamai Thavarael. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Vetrimaaran pours his heart out in his movies. He does a lot of research and reading. So, lets hope for a stellar.
I was down with a bad sore throat and high fever on Friday. Much of it was spent recuperating - on the bed. Today the fever, has subsided. And, the sore throat is a milder. But,  I have flu, instead. I am being optimistic that all will be well by tomorrow evening. Monday is just around the corner, you see..... The dreaded manic Monday for us, wage earners. 
Looking forward to an early day tomorrow. I love to get up to the rising sun, shining upon me. I delight over the warmth in envelopes me. And, yes, I want to settle my morning chores before Imman Annachi's "Solunga Anne Solunga in Kenya" starts. 
Good nitezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

No comments: