Monday, February 25, 2013

Puthu Paarvai from Yaaruda Mahesh

Note : Written on a beautiful, cloudy and drizzly Sunday morning but scheduled to be posted on a somewhat dreaded Monday.....

I barely slept last night. Blame it on the prolonged coughing, throughout dusk to dawn. And, despite that, I was wide awake at 7 am. Rolled on my bed for approximately half an hour with the song that I picked for my last post - Yaaro Ivan from Udhayam NH4 - on my player, in replay mode. 
What-A-Song!!! GV Prakash, the singer and the music director of the song, says this is his most romantic piece - ever. I agree. Totally. It puts you in a nameless feeling. Na. Muthukumar, the lyricist, deserves a special mention, too. As, does, Saindhavi, the female singer.
The doctor has given me 5 kinds of tablets. For fever, cough, flu, an antibiotic and a painkiller. And, Amma, insists on her me taking the Vitamin C. Argh, God Bless me. Thankfully, the tablets are small and do not need to be cut into half. I have a phobia of getting choked. Google calls it, "Pnigerophobia". Hmm... Google, how so VERY helpful. Think of something, google it, and, tadaaaa.... you have the answer. At least, the nearest answer. Thanks Sergey Brin and Larry Page. Guess, you know how to find who they are, don't you ?
I have drunk plenty of water. But, the throat is still sore and prickly. Gulping on some chrysanthemum tea, to soothe it - right now. If this doesn't appease my oropharynx, then I will have to try a cup of warm water with lemon and honey. Home remedy. 
You know, I am trying to finish "Eat, Pray, Love". The book. Trying. Still reading her adventures in the Indian Ashram. The pages that bring her to Bali - seem faraway. I am, way behind time. The book tags along with me. It is lies low and neat, in the gray Charles & Keith messenger bag that I carry everywhere. Sadly, I rarely give it the opportunity to pop out. Yes, I agree. I have become a reluctant reader (with a sad look).
I need something peppy. Something fresh and bright - and lively. This one, on my regular playlist, comes to mind. A rhythm, so pleasing.....
Come sing along. This video comes with lyrics. 
Well, life is INDEED a song. Come, lets sing it.
Have a blessed week ahead. Take care.

No comments: