Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Aha Mazhaiyum Illai (Reprise) from Manadhil Maayam Seidhai

It is 12.4oam - here. Way, way pass my usual bedtime. Returned from the temple less than an hour ago. It was such an awesome feeling. Temple visits always amplify my faith. Love is abundant, there. 
Vijayadasami just bid goodbye. Today is Ekadasi. I am STILL vegetarian. Until the 17th October - the last day of Puratasi. The 30 days - is about to end. The month dedicated to Lord Vengadasalabathi. The One , I so revere. 
And, on the 18th, I have a BIG lunch date - a non-vege one - with a girlfriend. We planned this a month before, so I am truly looking forward to it. 
Great friends. They make the dullest day - shine !! She is from that category. 
Attached - today, in pictures. Captions attached.




I am going to bed. This song is playing softly. It is on replay. Something that I listen to quite regularly. I love the modern carnatic feel as well as the lovely lyrics. Semmaaaaaaaa.......
Good night. God Bless.
p/s - I am off to bed with a BIG smile. It was a WONDERFUL day !! 

No comments: