Wednesday, October 23, 2013

An Apple A Day !!!

Shalu is smiling - silly.
Yes. My birthday, which comes in the mid of November, is about 20 something days away - but I already have my first gift. Thus, the big cheesy smile.
It's an Apple iPad Mini. And - I am just deliriously happy.
I am a beginner. An Apple amateur. It's such a joy discovering the innumerable free apps that comes with this device. I am probing and prying - enthusiastically.
I already own a Fujitsu Laptop, an Acer Netbook and a Lenovo Ipad - but this, gives internet a whole new meaning. Really. I am not exaggerating. You will understand the feeling, when you own an Apple.   
So - a toast to more blogging. Fingers crossed. 
Deepavali is about a week plus plus away. Lets keep our hearts and lives - lighted, too.
Take care. God Bless.
p/s - No song for today. Bragging rights, only. LOL.

No comments: