Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kadavule, Kadavule from Kacheri Arambam, and stolen looks.

நேற்று வரை நேரம் போகவில்லை, உனதருகே நேரம் போதவில்லையே
எதுவும் பேசவில்லையே இன்று ஏனோ, எதுவும் தோன்றவில்லையே இது என்னவோ ?????

I am still listening to the song that I consider my present national anthem. The video song bowled me over with its simplicity and decency. I am moonstruck by this song. Despite listening to it on loop mode, countless times, I still yearn for more. How bewildering !! All I know, is that this song, to me, is, prodigious. Massive. Pookal Pookum Tarunam is a song which I am going to love and be crazy over for a long time.
Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?  ...Henry David Thoreau....
He has beautiful eyes, I cannot deny. They melt and diffuse me. And so, is his smile. Staggering. He knocks me over with a feather. I seek him in a crowd, but covet for solitude. I try to catch a glimpse of him, every now and then. And, when he does, I turn away. But, at times, when our eyes bond, and our smiles chain, the feeling, is just, intoxicating. This must be what they call chemistry. Capital chemistry.

Of eyes, smiles, chemistry, increased heartbeats, hopes, silent prayers, day dreams, destiny, stolen looks and the frills that come with this silly thing called love. I have to confess - I am presently down with the love bug. 















No comments: