Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kannan Varum Velai from Deepavali

I am rhapsodic. In a feeling, of being in between cloud nine and seventh heaven. Get the picture ?? And, right now, I am listening to Enathu Uyire from Bheema. That song is just overwhelming

Did I brag and trumpet about 29th September 7:10pm ??? Because, that is when it all started. And, now, today, 27th October 2010. 10.27pm. It was plain, beautiful. No frills. No flounce. Just a few minutes of unfeigned conversation. It felt warm and earnest. And, that lovely feeling is still very much present.

I still swear that he has a pair of enchanting eyes. They speak a thousand words. I do not need him to say anything. I just read them. As he does mine. Today, his eyes seemed sad. Just felt they were. Unlike other days, when they shine, and twinkle, and smile - at me. I do not know. I asked him. He denied, he was. Sad. He changed the topic. And, charmed me with his sense of humour, instead. I - ended up laughing.

I am still listening to Enathu Uyire from Bheema. My heart feels mushy. My eyes are moist and teary. I do not know if it is the lyrics and the soft, romantic melody of the song or the constant thoughts of him. I just know that he lives right there in my heart.

If my heart was a blend of the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean, he would be my 133 feet Thiruvaluvar statue.

Kannan Varum Velai from Deepavali. Befitting.
I am smiling. Smile with me, and enjoy the song. Cheers !!!

No comments: