Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valayosai from Sathya

It's a hot Sunday afternoon. I do not want to take a cat nap. Not just due to the humid climate but also to the fact that I have lots of chores to do. Mum dearest has gone to visit her sister and niece in Sabah, East Malaysia. She will be back on Wednesday night. Till then, I am - house manager.. (with a sly smile) .. 
My passion with the salwar kameez seems to be flourishing by the day. Blame it on - age. Traditional clothes rule my life - now. Gone are the days, when I thought the baby tee and the skinny jeans were hip and chic. All I want to get more of, nowadays, is nothing, but the salwar kameez. My vacation to India, this time around, is definitely, going to have lots (and lots) of shopping events. 
Yesterday, I bought four more pieces of them. Salwar kameez. Four ? Ya. In a day ? Ya. 
I am - unashamedly - crazy about them. My sister says it is to some extent, a waste of money. I beg to differ. Purchasing them gives me a sense of happiness. And, having them fit me perfectly, makes me simply, ecstatic. 
Cooked lunch. A moderately spicy sardine dish with steam vegetables and an iced tall glass of grass jelly and pomegranates. (Thinking of something simple for tea...) 
Signing off for now..... May the week ahead be a great one..... 
Take care & God Bless !!!!!


p/s - attached are pics of the lunch I prepared as well as the four new pieces of salwar kameez that I bought yesterday... the black, purple and grey were purchased a month ago.....


No comments: