Sunday, April 29, 2012

Aasaikonda Nenju Pesugindra Podhu from Irumbu Thirai

Happy Sunday morning, folks !!!! (despite it already being 12.15pm, here - and, no, I did not just wake up..... late mornings are not my cuppa). 
This post was, rather unintentional. Somehow, this song made me, log in, and push a pencil. I mean, click a keyboard. 
This is a super classic from the 1960 Irumbu Thirai. Pattukottai Kalyanasundaram's lyrics, SV Venkataraman's music arrangement and P. Leela- Ma's singing just go hand in hand. A merry song from the golden era.
And, ya, note the coveting lyrics !!!!!
Tuesday, Labour Day, will be a national holiday. That means, this week, will be a 4-day one, again. Yippie. I love holidays. 
Holidays mean so many things to me. Unwinding, cooking, gardening, watching a great movie and just chilling out with family and friends. We should all have more of these. Not work. Not climbing the corporate ladder and calculating wages. Life should be more of things that make us happy and rarely of things that make us haywire.
Go enjoy the week !!! I am, too.
Take care, God Bless.

No comments: