Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kannazhaga from Moonu (3)

A rather lovey-dovey post..... Skip, if it sounds a little over board, but that is EXACTLY how he makes me feel.....Lovey dovey, mushy, nutty, all soft and warmhearted......
Thanks to my best friend Mogan. The one who molds my rustic heart into the beautiful Ladakh Valley. The one who builds my days into breathtaking ones.
The recent days have been super colossal ones.
Not a second passes, without his thoughts. Not a minute, without his presence - emotionally.....
Words run out on me..... Yours truly is absolutely plugged into his sentiments, soul and spirit.
The ONLY song that comes to mind, right now.....
இமைகள் மோதி அருகினில் வா.....
இதுபோல் எதுவும் இல்லை.....
உனக்குள் பார்க்கவா.. உள்ளதை கேட்கவா.....
என் உயிர் சேர்ந்திட நான் வழி சொல்லவா.....?

No comments: