Sunday, May 13, 2012

Oru Kili Oru Kili from Leelai (2012)

Happy Sunday !!!!! And, Happy Mother's Day - to each and every female, in this world.....
And, to my darling Amma - thanks for everything. My heaven remains beneath your feet. God bless you, always.....
Made Amma, and Akka (my second mum), an eggless Suji Cake. It turned out pretty tasty. Amma gave it 8/10. Akka 9/10. Not too bad, I guess. Thanks to a wonderful website titled Sharmi's Passion and my love for cooking. 
Tea Time - My cuppa tea and pieces of the Suji Cake
The hot from the oven eggless Suji Cake
The side view - of the eggless Suji Cake.
I have been on my toes - yet again. Been super busy since morning. Wanted to catch forty winks but somehow, household duties got in the way. Weird, but I actually enjoy doing them. 
Read a review about the movie from which today's song comes from. Leelai. In fact, I caught a glimpse of it on Sun TV's Top Ten Movies this morning. It was in  fourth place. Looks impressive. Would definitely find a way to watch it and keep you guys updated.
I love this song. And, the way the video has been presented. Done with great taste minus the uproar. Nice.
5 reasons why I chose this song and video clip.
No. 1 - The song. The sentimental flow. The lyrics. Beautiful.
No. 2 - The chemistry and intimacy between the hero and heroine is just amazing. Nothing overboard. Lots of similarity to Alaipayuthey's Snegidhane, noted. Semma romantic.
No. 3 - The heroine and her awesome choice of sarees. The hues and the colours compliment her perfectly. Wow.
No. 4 - The background. Nothing fancy. A fort boarded by the sea. Wonderful. Can someone tell me, where is this? But, India, right?
No. 5 - Every moment in this video rings a "huge" bell.....(yours truly is smiling sheepishly, yet again.....) Every single second of it. Rephrasing. Every single second of it. Nijama, nijama..... (truly, truly). FYI, I awarded Mogan, the Quantum-Leap-from-Workaholic-to-Super-BestFriend-Award, recently. He has yet to be notified. Hahaha. This too, I shall keep you all updated, about.....
Have a great week ahead. See you around. Stay sweet, and safe, ya !!!!!

No comments: