Saturday, June 16, 2012

Un Azhagai Kanniyargal Sonnathinaale from Uthama Puthiran (1958)

Love is - sardanapalian. Haha. I bet you did not know what that 13 lettered word means. Neither did I, until a few minutes ago. Was flipping through reference.com and this is the word of the day. And, and, it refers to excessively luxurious. Hmm... it calls for a deep thought, doesn't it ? But, I insist, love is. Excessively luxurious. Sardanapalian. Getting some genius of a scientist to give you the opportunity to walk on air (as love, would), is NOT going to be cheap. Agree ???? 
Today was somewhat a well spent Saturday. Got many things done. Sunday, to complete the stuff I did not manage. Was supposed to make an eggless vanilla cake. Reserving it for tomorrow. Not procrastinating. Believe tomorrow would be a better day to make it. Wink, wink.
I have two DVD's in hand. "Manam Kothi Paravai" and " Vazhakku Enn 18/9". Planning to watch it later in the night. The second received rave reviews. The first, has three songs that I so love to listen. Guess, it will be Me-Myself-And-I Movie Marathon at home tonight. 
Downloaded a couple of new songs. The wifi is revolting. Transferring a single song takes approximately 15 minutes. 15 minutes, yeah, as in 900 seconds. Pathetic, isn't it ? But, it is not always like this. Certain days, when the usage is high, this happens. On most others, the internet connection is fairly good. 
Looking forward to a shopping trip, next weekend, with my darling sister. It has been more than a month since we went out together. Shopping is immensely therapeutic. I profess that. Having more clothes, shoes, bags and accessories, more than a girl should ACTUALLY have, is all accomplishing. Ask any female species, and she will nod her head. 
I miss India. Crazily. Browsed through flight tickets for end of August 2012. A few days, for the time being, would curb the yearning. A short visit before the intended long Deepavali trip would be super cool.
Have been realizing that YouTube has been removing many videos. And, thus, lots of my posts have songs missing. Sad isn't it? Especially when, they are awesome numbers, that you forget and are reminded out of the blue..... So, starting from today, I am going to post songs in video format and not just embed them from YouTube. It will be sheer waste when you do not get to listen to songs you googled for. Right ?
It is going to take a little longer to upload, but I will be fine, I believe.
Hmmm.... what else????
11.10pm over here. The post that I want to dedicate to that wonderful guy who colours my life with gerberas and perfumes them with lavendars... (he makes me poet, as well.....) is still in the making. I promise to get it done soon..... and, yes, with everything beautiful going on in our lives, I want to e-mail him a copy of it as well.....
I am presently watching the Sandai Kozhi song from Aayutha Ezhuthu HD video on YouTube, and find it just so, so, so romantic..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBz7iz74FEI 
Good night. Sweet dreams. God Bless.....

No comments: