Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yeno En Idhayam from Raatinam

Hello everyone !!!!! 
Time flies. As fast as lightning. How else do you illustrate the fact that June is about to end. Six months more to go, and, voila, the year will call it a day. 
After months, I finally managed that long due trip to my regular hairdresser. Was seriously thinking of getting a shoulder length bob, but ended up retaining my current-5-inches-from-the-shoulder length. My stylist coaxed me into it. She said my hair is healthy and does not need snipping at the moment.....
The week went so-so. There were days which were super busy, and there were days which were downright idle. 
Right now, I wish I could go for a holiday. Don't all of us do ? You know, the ones that just allow you to rejuvenate and unwind..... I am in desperate need of one. An island getaway would be perfect just as would a weekend stopover at my favourite Singaara Chennai. I love Chennai. The hustle and bustle of the capital of Tamil Nadu awes me..... Many people call me weird, for liking Chennai, of all the Indian cities, but, hey, that is me. I love Chennai as much as a born and bred Chennaite would. The city which has immaculate wavelength with me. Murugan's Idli comes to mind, right now. A hot dosa and a cup of Madras filter coffee would be ideal.....
I am still in the process of composing and posting that very special post that I have been puffing about these past few weeks. It should come in next week - hopefully. I am in the midst of finding courage. And spirit and spunk. 
This is a new number but one that I truly find, appealing. Haricharan on the sentimental part and Navin Iyer on the rap like one. Bowled by the lyrics and the no hassle melody. I have yet to watch the movie but a friend of mine, who reviews Tamil movies, wrote that it is recommendable one.
I love Tamil movies. Good ones. I do not need big names and huge budgets. Something that makes me proud. That's about it. Like a few that I managed to watch (again) recently. Kannathil Muthamittal. Angadi Theru. Veppam. Azhagar Saamiyin Kuthirai. Drohi.  I have yet to finish Manam Kothi Paravai but it has been a wonderful watch as at now. Plan to finish it before Saturday ends. 
Going to have my dinner now. I rarely take them this late, but my breadbasket is rumbling Spanish.
Take care. God Bless. Good nitezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

No comments: