Monday, August 20, 2012

Ninaika Terintha Maname from Aanantha Jothi

My mind is cluttered. My brain is disorientated. My life is mystifying. I am off balance. Stumped, in other words.....
Two days of the long weekend have bade goodbye. I am in the middle of the third day of national holiday. One more to go, tomorrow, And, then, voila - it will be back to square one. Life goes on - per diem.
Something is actually distressing me. I cannot blog about it though. Perhaps, I will - after I sort it out. Fine tuning, at the moment.
With a mega muddled medulla oblongata, no songs come to mind. I want to - badly. Post a good, peepy number that would lift and mount my haywire heart. Still and all, this comes to mind.
You know what ? One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.....
Go have a HAPPY, HAPPY day. Mine is just around the the corner (I know, for SURE). All I need is patience and the Almighty's warm embrace to keep me holding on.....

6 comments:

Raj said...

Too bad you have one of those down days, listen to the song "Ezhu Swarangalukkul" from Apoorva raagangal particularly the last section
naalaip pozhudhu enrum namakkena vaazhga
adhai nadaththa oruvanundu koayilil kaanga
vaelai pirakkum enru nambikkai kolga
endha vaedhanaiyum maarum maegaththaip poala
Hope things turn out better soon for you
Regards

Raj

Shallinee Raman said...

Raj,
Thanks for your well wishes. It made my already happy day - happier !!!!!
"naalaip pozhudhu enrum namakkena vaazhga, adhai nadaththa oruvanundu koayilil kaanga...." Loved the lines just as much as Vani-Ji's feel.... AS long as we have God, we have more than enough.... Thanks once again!!!!
~Shalu~

Unknown said...

Hope you are better now!! Be string girl!

Shallinee Raman said...

Dear Unknown (Wish you had left your sweet name :-)))))), it would have been easier to address you :-P
Thanks a zillion. For those beautiful positive hopes. I AM better now. Very much better....
Plan to publish a new post tonight. Do read, if find the time.
Take care, God Bless.....

Unknown said...

it was me that posted, Arti!! Will definitely read your post! I think I know what is going on, hard to give advise and I won't, ride the waves as they come, when you reach further into the ocean, there are no waves and you can have a smooth ride. So take it as they come

Shallinee Raman said...

No issues my dear Arti !!!! Anything from my readers is consoling.
Moving on with life. Guess things are back to normal..... You take care, too.