Monday, August 6, 2012

Oru Kural from Vazhakku Enn 18/9

Howdy ? Life has been as busy as the streets of Schildergasse in Cologne, Germany. The passage passed through by over 17,000 people every hour. Yes - every hour. 
I have been joining my beloved sister on shopping sprees for the past two weekends. And, when, I return home, all I want to do is freshen up and hit the bed. I love shopping. Do not doubt that. But, all that driving, walking, glancing, watching, surveying, contemplating and finally, purchasing - takes its toll on you and your wallet (me, in this case) - eventually. 
It is Olympics fever everywhere. My abode, included. But, I somehow managed to watch Vazhakku Enn 18/9 despite it all. And, was startled and stunned by what an awesome movie it turned out to be. Expecting an award for this. Balaji Saktivel, the director continues to convince me of his brilliance and ingenuity. The final scene was heart rending. It brought tears to my eyes. The pathos is still lingering on. Just as this song. Karthik has brought life and soul to this song - without help from any musical ensemble. 
Watch the movie. The video song is far better than this.....
Have a great week ahead....
Take care, God Bless.

No comments: