Monday, June 10, 2013

Aruvaakaaran from Kuttipuli

Scheduled to be posted on Monday, 10th of June 2013 at 4.45am (the time I get up on a weekday)
Another 5 reasons. This time it is why you MUST watch these two movies. MUST !!! Please note that I am not saying "should" but instead, "MUST".
"Naduvula Konjam Pakkatha Kaanom (NKPK)" & "Soodhu Kavvum (SK)".
But are just out of the world hilarious.
I have ACTUALLY watched NKPK countless times. And, every time I do - I am laughing - crazily. There are so many parts in it that are downright funny. And, to come to know that this movie is a true story, is just amazing. SK is not too bad either. It has its funny moments and is a good attempt.
So, lets move on - to, why you MUST watch these movies.
  1. Vijay Sethupathi. The hero - of today. I am an ardent fan. He has got great ability. And, yes - he is the hero in both movies.
  2. NKPK - The same dialogue for like a hundred times, throughout the movie. In the same intonation and expression. That is a hard feat - and Vijay Sethupathi did it perfectly.
  3. NKPK - The scene when Satish, the hero's nephew comes to the wedding hall. I laughed my heart out. It was one of those super funny moments. 
  4. SK - The heroine who is actually there but not (confusing heh ??), her name is Shalu and Vijay Sethupathi thinks the world of her. Hahaha. I truly liked the way he envisioned her. Different genre of romanticism.
  5. SK - The second time kidnapping of the SAME person. How out of the box !!! And that   no dialogue psycho police. Semma :-)
Another great song. I have yet to watch the movie. 
Have a wonderful week. See you around !!! Take care. God Bless.

No comments: