Friday, December 3, 2010

Kanna Unnai Tedugiren Vaa from Unnakaaga Valgiren

The turn of events have been simply amazing. Flourishing, by the day. At times, I swear, I am walking on air. I have knots in my stomach. My mind goes haywire. And, I smile, for no apparent reason. And, and, did I mention about my state of constantly reminiscing. 
Love is beautiful. So beautiful that everything around will too, when you are caught in it. Our conversations are short but with huge momentum. Sweetly significant. Constantly chiming. I have the rain, to thank. For everything. 
My heart rate is in super duper fast tachycardia mode. Tachycardia means over 100 beats per minute. So, imagine super duper. And, the halo above my head, is shining far brighter than gold. 
This song is seemly for the state I am in. Desperately seeking. A glimpse. A peek. A glance. An eyeful. And, when I do, it is mission accomplished. That silly smile lasts on my face, throughout the day. 


No comments: