Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kannil Anbai Vaithaley from Eesan

It has been more than 10 days since my last post. I wanted to, some time back last week - especially with those lovey dovey things that happening in my life. Sadly, been a little tired and worn out than ever. Thanks to the festive season and my year end laziness. I just realized that it is so much easier to blame it on everything else but ourselves. Minus the hassle of trying to sort things out. I just did that. Forgive me, but why worry, this is the time to be jolly, and usher in a new year. A new resolution. A new beginning.

I promise, to write this weekend. Lots. Lots. I need to shout to the world about all my beautiful nothings. The stolen smiles, the gazes, the read in between the lines, the IR-KJY orchestra combo that keeps playing background music during those precious moments.

In fact, I am playing with the idea of a new blog, come 2011. Musings of yours truly. But, keeping up one blog is tiring enough. Imagine trying to juggle another.

I love this song. I think James Vasanthan did a wonderful job, keeping it simple but memorable. And such, heartwarming lyrics. Love does need to be elaborate and grand. Plain but pure, is more of what it actually is.

Not to late to say this - but Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year everyone. May God bless us all.

No comments: