Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Naan Mahan Alla - Phone Conversations & Iragai Pole

"Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood” - William Shakespeare -


I share that with you. Short, beautiful, happy, joyous conversations. Never mind that they do not last long. They leave a mark, deep and extending, and fathomless. There replay on mind, when there is too much of time on my hand. Novel without falsehood. I like that the most, because, that is exactly what they are. Our conversations. We are ourselves. What more can I ask for. I still remember November 16th 2010. It is etched deep in my heart. There were nine altogether. Nine sweet conversations. In a day. Just reminiscing over it today, makes me ecstatic. Like I am flying on cloud nine. What is this feeling ? I have suddenly become intrigued by everything around me. 
From 2:06, this video clip is a like my favourite song. I want to listen to it again and again. Apuraam, meaning "what then?" in Tamil, has become a landmark in our conversations. We have said that word so many times, and laughed over it. 
I am posting the video first, and the song second. Enjoy both, as I did. 





1 comment:

bgs said...

Pah..... the world of love is so illusory.