Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yaar Intha Pennthan from Boss Engira Baskaran

Watched this movie about a month ago. Jeeva made a cameo appearance, so how can I not mention the movie. A love comedy. Something like Siva Manasula Sakthi, although not as good, in my perception. But, this particular song rocks. It is a surprise that it did not become a huge hit.
How can you not like lyrics like this.....
நான்  கொஞ்சம்  பார்த்தாள்  எங்கேயோ  பார்ப்பாள் 
பார்க்காத   நேரம்  என்னை  பார்ப்பாள் 
என்னை  பார்த்து  சிரிப்பாள்  நான்  பார்த்தாள்  மறைப்பாள் 
மெய்யாக  பொய்யாக  தான்  நடிப்பாள் 
பெண்  நெஞ்சம்  புதிர்  அதை  போல  எப்போதும் 
யாரும்  யாரும்  அறிந்ததே  இல்லை 
ஆண்  நெஞ்சின்  துடிப்பும்  அன்றாட  தவிப்பும் 
பெண்கள்  மதிப்பதே  இல்லை 
மனம்  நொந்த  பிறகே  முதல்  வார்த்தை  சொல்வாள் 
மழை  நின்ற  பிறகே  குடை  தந்து  செல்வாள் 
என்னை  ஏதோ  செய்தாள் 
This song and lyrics are peachy. So very relevant to my situation. Love makes me smile all day long, and I hope it does the same you too.
My vacation to India starts somewhere in late January 2011, and I am all so excited. India is where my soul is. Despite the numerous visits, I cannot seem to get enough of her. She is the most beautiful place in the world. With the warmest of people and the most beautiful of temples. Counting days, and keeping fingers crossed.


No comments: