Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oru Vetkam Nooru Kilo from Mallukattu

Tired. But stopping by, to leave a few lines. I will be away for the long weekend, which starts on Friday. And, when I come back, week days would have started. So, chances of me posting anything until the 23rd of September, are thin. Thus, here I am. Leaving some scrawls and scribbles. 
I miss so many people. My father, being number one. Miss him so much. So, very much. Also, a close girlfriend, named Jeslyn. It has been ages since we last caught up. She is such an angel. I miss so many things, too. Walking in the rain. Listening to the waves by the beach. Eating ice cream with hot chocolate toppings, on a cold night. Watching a good Tamil movie, at home - late Friday. Tuning in to my playlist of llayaraja songs from the 80's - in the calm of my room. Slobbering over the beautiful, green potted plants in Amma's garden. And, India. The country where my soul, resides. My motherland. The nation I can dream hours about. The list goes on, but this is all I can think of, this very moment, taking into account, that my mind is heading towards end of day exhaustion. 
Signing off, with a song that my heart easily corresponds to, of late. My favourite femme pick. Love the fact that the lyrics chronicle the sentiments of yours truly...... 
Take care & God bless !!

No comments: