Friday, November 11, 2011

Kallikaattil from Thenmerkku Paruvakaatru

11.11.2011. A date similar to this will only come, in the next 100 years, they say. And, it will, be 11.11.2111. So, take time to cherish this significant day.
It was for me. Significant. Enduring and notable. His phone call are always, a delight. Same today. A super surprising one at 7.51pm..... 
This emotionally moving and stunning song comes from the 58th National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Tamil. The heart rending lyrics from Vairamuthu, also, won this year's National Film Award for Best Lyrics. This song is for keeps. A great one that celebrates and honours a mother's devotion. 
Dedicated not only to my mother, but to the greatest man in my life - my father. The man who was an equally devoted mother, to me. My hero. My everything. The one I think of and miss all the time.....

No comments: