Sunday, November 13, 2011

Unnai Kaanum Neram from Unnai Naan Santhithen


A bright, sunny morning greets me. Nice. I get up to thank God for a new day, pray to the sun, and head downstairs to water the plants. And, this is what plays on the radio, in the background. I cannot help but smile and blush. No one else makes music as mind blowing as IR-Sir. The Maestro. 
Yet again, today being Sunday, I have so many chores to complete. Taking the laundry in, folding and ironing them, cleaning the clutter on the working desk, a simple home pedicure etc etc etc. 
Mum and a cousin have gone to watch 7am Arivu. I am skipping the movie. Will wait for the original DVD to arrive. What I am eagerly, anticipating is, instead, Dhanush's Mayakam Enna. Read on the net news that is supposed to hit the cinemas on 18th of November 2011. 
Oh, yeah - watched Muran on Friday night. A good attempt for a Tamil thriller - never mind the fact that many say it is an adaptation of Alfred Hitchcock's psychological thriller, Strangers on a Train. Prasanna and Cheran deserve a big applause, just as debutante director, Rajjan Madhav. A film that is definitely on my 2011 recommendation list.
If you stop by this page, please say a prayer for me. This week is BIG on my diary. No - not just because my birthday falls this Thursday, but also due to the fact that I have an equally colossal agenda. So, please (the magical word), say a prayer for me that all goes well, for me. I would be immensely grateful. 
Take care & God Bless !! 

No comments: