Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kannuku Mai Azhagu from Puthiya Mugam

Time flies - faster during the last two months of the year. At least - that is how I feel. Another three day weekend over here, in Malaysia. I have neatly drawn plans. Today. Woke up rather early, despite sleeping late. About 6.45am. Mornings bright early, nowadays. Amma's garden has a blooming Thulsi plant. Plucked the leaves and tied a garland. Not my first attempt on tying one - but, it turned out just the way I wanted it to. 
Also, went to the theater to watch "Mayakam Enna" - with mum, my sister and a cousin. I liked it - a lot. The three of them didn't, though. 
Tomorrow. Need to wake up early, yet again. My beloved sister wants to go shopping - in Penang. I, as always, have been ordered to comply. And, its not like that I do not  fancy purchasing. It is, again, a win-win situation, for us. Sara Corpening, the food writer, asked, "How do people make it through life without a sister?" She could not have questioned better. If you have a sister, you will agree with me - wholeheartedly. 
Monday. Would be, all about unwinding. The original "Mankatha" DVD is in hand. Would like to finally - watch it. Days and days after all its hype has died down. And, settling the needy chores. 
Listen - to this soothing number. Semma feelings .....
"தமிழுக்கு ழா அழகு..... தலைவிக்கு நான் அழகு....." 

No comments: