Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kannil Unnai Kandu Konden from Kanave Kalaiyaathe

All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"~


Good morning. This rings a bell. His exact words. 
I am wistful. And, pining. And, and, languishing. It's such a fatuous feeling. So strange and senseless, but at the same time, unbelievably pleasing. 
A week since that beautiful, rainy, remarkable day. But,the memories keep echoing in my mind. The moments, replaying, crisply. 
He continues to soften me with his eyes. And, a heart stopping smile. I try to be in my right mind. Try. But fail. My heart does somersaults. And, I cannot help but have a glimpse of him, every now and then. It is sweet. This feeling. I am flying without wings. Love alone is bringing me up high. 
One of my favourite songs back then. The movie is a tearjerker. 
The lyrics describe exactly what I am feeling, and long to say. I am moved to tears, of joy. This feeling is just out-of-the-world.






No comments: