Friday, October 8, 2010

Kannukul Nooru Nilavu from Vedham Pudhidhu

Have been missing India, terribly, the whole day. Tamil Nadu, to be exact. I am 101% sure that I must have been an Indian during my last birth. A patriotic one, as well. My entanglement with India will never cease. Never wither or wilt. This feeling has been present, long before I set foot in India. And, after a couple of visits to this wonderful country, I remain enamoured. Will always be.

India is one of the most enchanting countries in the world. No, I am not bragging, because I have roots there. I am being downright honest. It charms and magnetizes. Sometimes, you need to feel, to understand. India is such.  Go, and you will know, what I mean.

I have chosen this song today. Amala was the epitome of femininity. In this movie, she looks like an angel. So pure. This movie was milestone, in Tamil cinema. It is still, a good watch. I love this song for virtuous, untarnished lyrics.

No comments: