Friday, April 22, 2011

Thooral Nindraalum from Chikku Bukku

I am dead tired. I am dog tired. My eyes are exhausted. My soul is weary. My heart is vexing. Narcoleptic. Overworked. Run down. And, worn out. And, I miss my father, up there in heaven. All I want to do next is log off from my laptop, turn of the light and suspend consciousness. Saturday tomorrow. Meaning I get to sleep, and stay on bed much longer than the other days. 
I watched this movie here and there. There are two stories that run parallel in this movie. I love the one from the past. And, this song is something that I related to, the very first time I heard it. Adore the fact that some tinge of Ghazal has been infused in this song. A different genre. And, lyrics, that I so like. 
Good night everyone. Slumber is calling. 

No comments: