Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yen Arumai Kathalikku Venilavavey from Ellorum Innaatu Mannar

This is such a lovely song. From the 1960's. I think it is still, so very romantic, despite the years. Appa used to sing and hum this song. He introduced me to lovely old, classical Tamil songs such as these. I have been hooked since. How can anyone not fall for beautiful songs like this one. 
I am actually dead tired, but it has been a while, since my last post, so here, I am. And, here, is my song of the day. Old songs live forever. This one is a good example. 
From a movie directed by T Prakash Rao, this beautiful evergreen number was sung by TM Sounderarajan with music by TG Lingappa and lyrics by P Kalyanasundaram. What-a-song!!
http://www.paadal.com/album/ellorum_innaattu_mannar
Check the first song. 
Will try to donwload the song in MP3 one of these days, if the weekend promises me of longer hours to unwind. Till then, take care, God Bless - whoever you are, wherever, whenever. 

No comments: