Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kadhalin Deepam Ondru from Thambiku Entha Ooru

Apologies! Jammer! Pardon! Undskyld! Entschuldigung! Bocsánat! Ignosce mihi! Sorry ! Kindly accept them, from the depth of my heart. 
No post on Friday. I know - I made a strong pact. To write a line or two - for all the 31 days of December. Friday was such a busy one. Important agendas took priority. In fact, I headed to bed, real early - exhausted and weary. 
This, itself, is a brief attempt. A quickie. Chosen and inspired by the lines below.....
என்னை நான் தேடி தேடி
உன்னிடம் கண்டுக் கொண்டேன் 

and,
கண்ணிலே காந்தம் வைத்த
கவிதையை பாடுதே
அன்பே இன்பம் சொல்ல வா

A Christmas luncheon has been planned this Thursday. The highlight would be the Gift Exchange Game. I bought mine this afternoon, while shopping. This is the season to be merry. So, go enjoy !!!!

No comments: