Saturday, December 3, 2011

Paathagathi Kannupattu Panchu Panchaa from Kazhugu (2011)

For starters - I didn't know this movie existed. Discovered the song on Behindwood's Top Ten songs - at present time. This is all Yuvan - music and singing, with lyrics by Snegan. A slow moving but affirming number. A beautiful, rustic piece that grows on you - if you are willing to give it an audience.
My first post for December. The last month of the year. So fast. Seems like I just celebrated 2011's New Year. Now, 2012 is less than 30 days away. 
New Year aspires resolutions. Me ? Yet to line - any. The only thing on my mind is - India. Yeah - India, the country where my soul resides. Keeping my fingers crossed for a vacation in late January or early February. India, is the remedy, to my qualms.
A somewhat Saturday. An early wake-up to water the potted plants. Gardening is new interest of mine. A relaxing art. A lunch date with mum and sister, and shopping, there after. 
Churidhars suits charm me. And, punjabi suits, please me. Cotton ones - specifically. I have been getting lots of them. Today, bought a dark brown piece. Last week, got two. One purple. One green. Both cotton. They drain my budget - but make me happy. The latter is so much more important......
Not too late to wish you all a Happy Saturday !!! Do enjoy the weekend .....

No comments: